Wednesday, July 25, 2007

30hr famine camp volunteers training

On 22 July, i went for a training for volunteers in 30hr famine camp, which held in stadium putra, bukit jalil. this is the 1st time i been in the stadium n the studium look so huge n i think can accompany more than 5000 ppl.

Actually i get to know about this trainning from Jojo on the day b4 n i decided to join her for the trainning without any prior registration. As i know, to those who want to join as a volunteer need to register online and undergo some choosing b4 can b registered to bcome a volunteer. And luckly when i reached there, they allowed me to register straight and become the group leader for one of the chinese group in the camp.

all volunteers are divided into different groups according to their post in the camp. I was divided into group 7, one of the group for chinese group leader. All the group members are nice and i knew 2 gals that are quite talkactive (as like me) and we became quite good friends now. They are xiao wei n may. There are some other members that are quite talkactive and i did had a lot of fun during that training.
And surprisingly, i met one of my sis's friend in that camp also. He knew me just because my sis and i look alike. =='. Did both of us look so alike?


xiao wei+ me+ may

we are members of group 7
Group 7 and one of the MC, william

I used to hope that i can join or belong to one group or organisation no matter is a charity organisation or just a society. May be because of i used to join xue hai before and i miss those life in xue hai? Or i just feel lonely and need more friends to accompany me, to chat and listen to me? Or i have no true friend and i am still looking for one? Or i feel that my friends circle is too small, and wanna to expand it? Too many questions and answers i had taught of, but i also don't know the real answer. May be all of the answers are the reasons.

No comments: