Monday, July 16, 2007

Enzyme D.I.Y. Part 2

Still remember the previous post on enzyme D.I.Y.?

Ya, these are the photos taken after i filled in the ingredients into the container last time. The 1st 1 is orange and the second 1 is dragon fruit.
The following is the end products that i get after i filtered all the saki baki.
saki-baki of dragon fruit....

With this saki-baki, i prepared fruit juices...It taste like fruit juice added wif some alcohol..But my mum do not dare to drink it, at last, i myself finished them all alone. The dragon fruit 1 is too pekat, cant really drink it, and thus, end up wif throwing them away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do not throw away the left over dragon fruit after you harvested the enzyme. Put it in the blender with ice cubes and water. I can tell you it is a very refreshing drink.