Thursday, December 6, 2007

Malacca hospital, here I come...

The list of hospital attachement finally out this week, and I got malacca hospital for my placement for 9 weeks.
This is the hospital I wish to go as I am staying in Malacca...
Summo the hospital is not so far away from my huz, and the most important thing is I can act like a queen at home without doing any housework...
Food prepared, no need to wash clothes, no need to do anything...
everything will be well served by family...
hehehe...damn lazy....

As i know, most of the coursemates are not happy with the hospital they were placed to, but what to do? We have to accept it anyway...
I know some of you are unhappy with it, and some of you even went for some1 to complain about this matter.
And today, I am so surprise that Dr. Kang was here together with the pharmacy team...
As long as Dr. Kang was present, I would know there is something happened!!!
From the expression of Dr. Tey, she seems like being troubled and stressed with this attachment...
The way she talked today, she is so unhappy with what was happening....

As she is my supervisor for my research project, I work quite closely with her...
However, because of our attachment thingy, she left all her students aside...
seldom contacting us, the work we sent to her sine 2-3 weeks ago, just being replied yesterday...
she is so busy....
she is the supervisor for 7 students, and I am 1 of them..

I understand her stress and workload that are burdened her...
She is the head of pharmacy team, she has to settle all pharmacy attachments, for all semesters, sem 2,4,6, and ours, sem 8.
However, who knows about her burdens?
Do you know that? Do I know that?

I know some of you might not agree to what I said...
some of you might say, 'You get the hospital you want, you sure ok with it la. But I was being throw to somewhere that I dont like, not you'
some of you might ask me to shut up and keep quiet...
some will say 'this is her job to make sure that all students are happy with the hospital they get, and we are paying for that'

But then, you all should think it deeply.
This situation is only part of our life, there will be alot more situations like this in the future without giving us time to prepare for that.
Just take this as a challenge in your life, and you would definitely be more happy.

2 comments:

hp84 said...

yea, i agree with you that we should treat this as a challenge. No point complaining, as it will lead to more problem.
Anyway, hope you enjoy your attachment at Hospital Malacca and learn more to be a better pharmacist.

Unknown said...

hp84,
ya, jz treat as a challenge, and we are fighting against it...
1 week attachment had pass, and i think u had learn something from the hospital pharmacist, rite?
hope you enjoy it too