Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My convocation @ Sheraton Subang @ 24th May

B104's convocation Ceromany was finally completed on 24th May 2008 @ Sheraton Subang. Well, a little bit of photos taken here, still many more photos with others....

The booklet of our convocation, looked grand, right? (adopted from jojo...)

ya, our batch's gold medal, a.k.a our god, chi fiei. so proud of you...
a list of names of student graduated and my name is one of them, anyone got it? (adopted from jojo...)
this is the moment i walked down from the stage after getting my certificate!!At the side is our so called 'daddy', Dr. Kang. Want to say lots of thanks to him, thank you Dr. Kang for your time spent with us. We gonna miss you so much~~
Every1 is throwing their mortar...Where was I? We are graduated finally after 4 years "suffering"!? Aren't we?

Say Cheese.... (photo from hanping)My Family photos, total of 7 family members...

My dad and mum..Thanks for the supports!!! Love you so much~~~

My two younger sisters, looked alike? yes? no?

Amelia, Me, Kogi and Su Lin. Seldom talk to them in Uni, anyway hope can still keep in touch.

Chui Thean and Me. Used to become housemate with her. Me and Han Ping, we were ex-Kustem-ian.. Pipi, Diayna, Seng Yeong, Me and Yee Yin.
We are Malaccan, Laiyee, Jen, and I. Malacca is so small, we have some common friends.
Took with some of my coursemates.....My best buddy, Shin Yi. So happy you make it to attend my convo ceromany.
Lee wen and I. Another good buddy... 3 of my Malacca friends from xue hai. Are we in the same height? Gonna go out for yamcha.... Convocation ceremony just ended with full of memories. Gonna Miss you guys~~

~~~~I am B104ian forever~~~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PeYing, congratulations to you! We all B104ian are finally a pharmacist. Hurray!!

I'm sure all of us will want to have a reunion dinner again. Yes, we are B104ian forever!!

林韋地 said...

恭喜!

Unknown said...

hp84,
yaya, we all finally graduated d...
we are B104ian forever~~

林韋地,
thx ya..

Feeling said...

Congrates! You look fabulous and pretty! =)